News

21 civilians have been killed due to Haftar militias’ ceasefire violations

The Field Medical Center in Tripoli said it had documented 21 civilian deaths and 31 injuries in the last 41 days in Tripoli since the announcement of truce in the capital in last January.

The center posted a list of the casualties’ names as Burkan Al-Ghadab’s media office said the victims were killed and injured by Khalifa Haftar’s militias.

The lists cover the period from January 09 to February 20. The casualties include children in addition to women and men. Some of the children are only few months old.

Two days ago, one civilian was killed and two others were injured in Haftar militias’ attacks on Al-Hadba in southern Tripoli, while five other civilians had been wounded as two rockets fell on residential areas in Abu Salim on Monday.

Tags
Back to top button
Close