The Libyan Health Ministry of the Government of National Accord (GNA) has denied registering any positive Coronavirus cases, refuting all rumors that say several patients were tested positive in some health centers in Libya.
In a statement on Saturday, the GNA’s Health Ministry said the two cases that arrived in Tripoli hospitals were tested positive for pneumonitis.
Meanwhile, the Head of the International Health Control Office at the Benina Airport in Benghazi, Nasser Al-Mansouri, denied social media rumors that say there are Coronavirus cases in Benghazi, eastern Libya.
Al-Mansouri said the detection process and medical procedures were being executed properly in the city’s in-and-out borders.
In the meantime, the assistant head of the office of International Health Control at Wazin land border crossing with Tunisia, Mahmoud Al-Bishri, confirmed that no case of Coronavirus had been registered on the border.
Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry affirmed Egypt’s support for a Libyan-owned solution to the political situation without any external interference. During his meeting with the