Two new COVID-19 cases have been registered in Libya, bringing the total number to 63, according to the Libyan National Center for Disease Control.
The National Center for Disease Control said Friday that two samples for people who were in contact with previous positive cases had been tested positive among 148 samples tested at the Reference Laboratory in Tripoli.
Libya also recorded a third death from the Coronavirus on Thursday for a 93-year-old patient.
This comes after zero cases have been registered over the last six consecutive days in Libya, according to the Libyan National Center for Disease Control.
US Assistant Secretary of State stresses to Libyan officials the need for mercenaries to leave
The Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs, Barbara Leaf, said she had underscored with all of the officials she met in Libya the