The Media adviser to Libya’s Health Ministry Ameen Al-Hashimi has stated that two persons – a man and a woman – have been killed in artillery shelling by Khalifa Haftar’s militias on Arada, Tripoli.
According to Al-Hashimi, two other civilians have been injured in the renewed indiscriminate shelling by Haftar’s militias on Tripoli civilian neighborhoods.
In the meantime, Libya Alahrar TV correspondent said on Sunday one civilian had been injured as rockets fired by Haftar’s militias fell on a house near Al-Ansar School in Souq Al-Jumua, Tripoli.
While the spokesman for Libya’s Health Ministry Fawzi Awnis told Libya Alahrar that once the rocket fell on a house in Arada, four civilians had been immediately reported as casualties of the attack by Haftar’s militias.
Haftar’s militias have been intensifying their indiscriminate rocket attacks on civilians in Tripoli for the last few weeks, especially in the last week since the announcement of resignation by UN envoy to Libya Ghassan Salame.
Libya’s Oil and Gas Ministry responds to Tunisian President’s remarks on Bouri field
The Libyan Minister of Oil and Gas Mohammed Oun explained that the case of the Bouri oilfield was decided by a ruling from the International