The soldiers of the Libyan Army and Burkan Al-Ghadab Operation under the command of the Government of National Accord (GNA) have issued a statement saying they are continuing their duty to defend the national and the citizens against the aggression of Khalifa Haftar’s militias on Tripoli.
The statement said Saturday that GNA forces will do their best to repel the aggression so that Libya can regain stability and security.
The Libyan Army soldiers called on the international community to hold war criminal Khalifa Haftar accountable for the violations and to sanction the countries supporting his militias’ war on Tripoli.
The GNA-commanded Libyan Army forces and Burkan Al-Ghadab Operation forces said they had been taking all necessary preventive measures on the frontlines as per the institutions of health experts.
A UN-appointed mission to Libya said on Monday there are “probable mass graves” yet to be investigated, possibly as many as 100, in Tarhouna where