Fire breaks at Beefi gas station in Tripoli, Bangladeshi worker injured

A fire caused by electric surge broke Friday night at Beefi gas station in Tajoura, eastern Tripoli, causing massive material damages and injuring a worker from Bangladesh.

The owner of the gas station told reporters that an elecric problem in a car caused the fire, denying rumors about the fire being caused by an explosion.

The medical emergency and ambulance apparatus said the injured worker was taken to a hospital for treatment, while the National Safety Authority (Firefighters) confirmed that they had put out the fire at the Beefi gas station.

The Head of the National Safety Authority in Tripoli, Ibrahim Bin Shaaban, told Libya Alahrar TV that the firefighters managed to extinguish the fire before it had its way to the gasoline tanks.

Meanwhile, the National Oil Corporation said all teams of emergency in western and southern regions helped contain the fire in a record time in cooperation with the National Safety Authority.


More Posts

Send Us A Message